Electronic card for control of two incandescent lamps independent with radio frequency remote control.
The characteristics of the dimmer are:
- First channel for driving incandescent lamps up to 500W choking the brightness 0-100%;
- Second channel for the switching on and off of the incandescent lamps up to 150W;
- Eliminate the interference with EMC filter;
- Manage up to four different remote controls.
The remote control features are :
- Operation radio frequency with a frequency of 433.92MHz;
- Two-channel remote control;
- Encrypted data transmission;
- LED for signaling function;
- Long-life lithium battery.