BMS NOVA BK6-HP
The board NOVA BK6 is a BMS (Battery Management System) for the intelligent control of all types of rechargeable lithium cells by controlling the steps of charging and discharging, preventing malfunctions and breakdowns.
NOVA BK6 is designed for the control of battery packs composed from 7 to 15 cells connected in series. This board is recommended for battery packs with currents up to 60Amp (LP version 40 Amp, enhanced HP version 60 Amp).
The heart of the BMS is made with a 16-bit microcontroller that controls and stores all the parameters of the battery pack. The status of the battery pack is visible with different types of interfaces. The BMS is Bluetooth enabled.
The main features of the board are:
- Measurement of the voltage of each cell with resolutions of 1mV;
- Measurement of the current pack in charging and discharging with a resolution of 10mA;
- Monitoring the temperature of the cells and of the board;
- Balancing smart cells made in several stages;
- Measurement of the SOC (State Of Charge) on the level of energy present in the package;
- Blocking of charging and discharging for security issues;
- Bidirectional protection in charge phase;
- Internal clock (real time clock) for synchronization of data;
- Adjustable parameters for the management of different models of battery packs;
- Storing all events;
- 400-day cyclical log with daily storage of the main events;
- Technology with low power consumption of less than 200nA cells with BMS off;
- Detection of battery charger without external auxiliary connection;
- Data transmission with different types of interface (UART, RS485 isolated, USB, Bluetooth);
- LED indicator for battery status;
- Connection and control of 4 external LEDs for battery status;
- Internal fuse to protect the battery pack;
- Graphical interface for connecting the BMS to the Personal Computer;
- APP interface for smartphone.