The board BMS-AUTO 15C200A is a BMS (Battery Management System) for the intelligent control of all types of rechargeable lithium cells by controlling the steps of charging and discharging, preventing malfunctions and breakdowns.
The card is designed to be connected in master / slave configuration for cascade control of up to 200 cells. BMS-AUTO 15C200A controls battery packs composed of 8 to 15 cells connected in series. This card is recommended for automotive battery packs with currents up to 400 Ah.
The heart of the BMS is made with a 16-bit microcontroller that controls and stores all the parameters of the battery pack. The status of the battery pack is visible with different types of interfaces.
The BMS is supplied in a container made of anodized aluminum with IP65 degree of protection.
The main features of the board are:
- Measurement of the voltage of each cell with resolutions of 1 mV;
- Measurement of the current pack in charging and discharging with a resolution of 10mA;
- Monitoring the temperature of the cells and the board;
- Balancing smart cells made in several stages;
- Measurement of the SOC (State Of Charge) on the level of energy present in the package;
- Blocking of charging and discharging for security issues;
- Internal clock (real time clock) for synchronization of data;
- Adjustable parameters for the management of different models of battery packs;
- Storing all events;
- Transmission of data with various types of interfaces (UART, I2C, USB, RS485, CAN);
- Card cascadable for control of up to 200 cells;
- Graphical interface for connection to BMS Personal Computer.